Distance Learning

Next week, my school will begin our adventures in distance learning. As I told my class on Friday, I never thought that I would be working from home as a teacher. As we all scramble to get lesson plans in place, I am reminded of the amazing community of educators around the world. As a group, I feel that we are willing to share resources and help each other, especially in this time of need. As I was searching for things to do online with my class in the coming weeks, I came across this article which talks about the many museums that have online exhibits and virtual tours to keep our classes connected to the arts and thinking in different ways.

I made some Google slides to help guide families in thinking about how to use these exhibits at home. I hope you will find them useful too!

Click here to view resources from the National Women's Museum collection.


Click here to go on a virtual field trip at the Smithsonian!


The National Gallery of Art has many resources to use at home. Click here to see one of them!

As I find more resources and think about how to use them, I'll add more here. Stay safe everyone and good luck with distance learning!

Comments

Popular Posts